- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 3 hours ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
Fireworks Involved in Boston Bombs?
The investigation into the Boston Marathon bombing continues. More information is being gathered about the suspects and now there is evidence that the bombs used in the attack might have been fueled with explosives used in fireworks.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s wife’s attorney saying she had no idea that her husband was plotting an attack.
(Attorney) “The reports of involvement by her husband and brother-in-law came as an absolute shock to them all.”
There is evidence that he bought two reloadable mortar fireworks kits in Seabrook, New Hampshire at Phantom Fireworks paying $200 cash. The manager reported the sale to the FBI after Tsarnaev’s name was released.
His surviving brother, 19-year-old Dzokhar remains hospitalized and is cooperating with authorities.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.