- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 20 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Fireworks Involved in Boston Bombs?
The investigation into the Boston Marathon bombing continues. More information is being gathered about the suspects and now there is evidence that the bombs used in the attack might have been fueled with explosives used in fireworks.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s wife’s attorney saying she had no idea that her husband was plotting an attack.
(Attorney) “The reports of involvement by her husband and brother-in-law came as an absolute shock to them all.”
There is evidence that he bought two reloadable mortar fireworks kits in Seabrook, New Hampshire at Phantom Fireworks paying $200 cash. The manager reported the sale to the FBI after Tsarnaev’s name was released.
His surviving brother, 19-year-old Dzokhar remains hospitalized and is cooperating with authorities.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.