- Obama Announces Immigration Plan to Grant ‘Deferred Action’ to 2 GroupsPosted 1 min ago
- Senator Mary Landrieu’s Keystone CollapsePosted 14 hours ago
- How Much Does Thanksgiving Cost?Posted 15 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Lawyer Sues Holder & ATF Over Homemade Machine GunPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 7 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Fireworks Involved in Boston Bombs?
The investigation into the Boston Marathon bombing continues. More information is being gathered about the suspects and now there is evidence that the bombs used in the attack might have been fueled with explosives used in fireworks.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s wife’s attorney saying she had no idea that her husband was plotting an attack.
(Attorney) “The reports of involvement by her husband and brother-in-law came as an absolute shock to them all.”
There is evidence that he bought two reloadable mortar fireworks kits in Seabrook, New Hampshire at Phantom Fireworks paying $200 cash. The manager reported the sale to the FBI after Tsarnaev’s name was released.
His surviving brother, 19-year-old Dzokhar remains hospitalized and is cooperating with authorities.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.