- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 2 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Fireworks Involved in Boston Bombs?
The investigation into the Boston Marathon bombing continues. More information is being gathered about the suspects and now there is evidence that the bombs used in the attack might have been fueled with explosives used in fireworks.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s wife’s attorney saying she had no idea that her husband was plotting an attack.
(Attorney) “The reports of involvement by her husband and brother-in-law came as an absolute shock to them all.”
There is evidence that he bought two reloadable mortar fireworks kits in Seabrook, New Hampshire at Phantom Fireworks paying $200 cash. The manager reported the sale to the FBI after Tsarnaev’s name was released.
His surviving brother, 19-year-old Dzokhar remains hospitalized and is cooperating with authorities.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.