- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
#BostonBomber Welfare Past & Who Paid For Their Bomb? Top of The Stack 04/24/13
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show…
1)According to reports… Tamerlan Tsarnaev and his family received welfare!
- REPORT: Tamerlan “black hat” Tsarnaev was a fan of conspiracy websites and may have been inspired by a “mysterious radical”
- Dzkohar “white hat” Tsarnaev apparently confessed to the bombing before he was read his rights
- (VIDEO) In this (edited) interview with the suspect’s mom, she is heard saying, ” I Don’t Care If I Am Killed. I Will Say Allahu Akbar!”
2) According to Pew, our faith in the federal government has hit a new low
3) Quotas and Gifts. Washington Post on how the government is actively encouraging Americans to join its welfare programs
4) Once a critic, Amazon is now supporting the online sales tax bill. E-Bay, however, is fighting it.
5) CISPA, a bill that would allow Facebook and Google to share your “unusual activity” with the government, is baaaaccck
- The Basics: What is CISPA and why should you care?
- CISPA would also allow your employer to ask for your FACEBOOK password.
6) Despite knowing FISKER was in trouble back in 2010, the White House continued to give them money until 2011.
7) Jay Carney’s response to “sequester airport delays”: We told you so!