- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 20 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
What advantage would prosecutors and investigators have in treating Dzhokhar Tsarnaev as an enemy combatant? Liz Cheney joins John to vent.
Plus, Juan Williams and Gibby will debate the investigation tactics into the Marathon bombing.
And, Pat Buchanan explains why he objects to the Gang of 8’s immigration plan.
And Bob updates you every hour with other news you can use. Check out Bob preview the show…