- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 1 hour ago
- Hired! Jobs That Don’t Require College DegreesPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Giant Larry GatlinPosted 2 hours ago
- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
What advantage would prosecutors and investigators have in treating Dzhokhar Tsarnaev as an enemy combatant? Liz Cheney joins John to vent.
Plus, Juan Williams and Gibby will debate the investigation tactics into the Marathon bombing.
And, Pat Buchanan explains why he objects to the Gang of 8’s immigration plan.
And Bob updates you every hour with other news you can use. Check out Bob preview the show…