- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 14 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
(VIDEO) Cities On Lock Down, CISPA & What We Give Up To Fight Terror! — Top Of The Stack for 04/23/13
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show …
- Days after the city of Boston was locked down, some Civil Libertarians are asking if the government overreacted and abused their power
- New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg: “Interpretation” of the constitution may have to change after Boston.
- (VIDEO) From Youtube, a family is seen being forced out their homes at gunpoint during Boston’s manhunt:
2) CISPA, a bill that would allow Facebook and Google to share your “unusual activity” with the government, is baaaaccck
- The Basics: What is CISPA and why should you care?
- CISPA would also allow your employer to ask for your FACEBOOK password.
3) Say goodbye to the era of tax free online shopping! An online sales tax bill is flying through Congress .. and no one seems to care.
- The E-BAY CEO is urging their users to fight this bill!
4) Mayor Michael Bloomberg: lets raise the smoking age to 21.
5) Couple’s second child dies after they rely on prayer to heal their sick child, instead of medicine.