- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Jim DeFelice, Co-Author of American SniperPosted 3 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 3 hours ago
- Beware of IRS Scams This Tax SeasonPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 2 days ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
What’s Next For The Boston Bombing Suspect? — Top Of The Stack 04/22/13
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for Today’s Show:
1) **BREAKING: The White House says Boston Bomber WILL NOT be treated as an enemy combatant and will go through the civilian system!
- Enemy Combatant? Criminal? Now that the Boston bomber is in custody, everyone’s questioning what SHOULD happens next!
- Back in 2011, Russia warned the FBI about Boston bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev. But he was cleared.
- Other are questioning if the immigration debate should be put on hold:
2) The FAA implements furloughs! They say to expect delays!
- How bad are the delays? CHECK THE FAA TRACKER
3) No more tax free online shopping? The Senate expected to pass a bill that would allow states to collect online sale taxes
4) What drought? Midwest coping with severe floods!
5) Byron York: The White House will support and push for the “GANG OF 8″ immigration bill!