- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 4 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 1 day ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
What’s Next For The Boston Bombing Suspect? — Top Of The Stack 04/22/13
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for Today’s Show:
1) **BREAKING: The White House says Boston Bomber WILL NOT be treated as an enemy combatant and will go through the civilian system!
- Enemy Combatant? Criminal? Now that the Boston bomber is in custody, everyone’s questioning what SHOULD happens next!
- Back in 2011, Russia warned the FBI about Boston bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev. But he was cleared.
- Other are questioning if the immigration debate should be put on hold:
2) The FAA implements furloughs! They say to expect delays!
- How bad are the delays? CHECK THE FAA TRACKER
3) No more tax free online shopping? The Senate expected to pass a bill that would allow states to collect online sale taxes
4) What drought? Midwest coping with severe floods!
5) Byron York: The White House will support and push for the “GANG OF 8″ immigration bill!