- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Maria Bartiromo, Host of FBN’s “Opening Bell with Maria BartiromoPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 4 hours ago
- Tim McGraw’s Touching Tribute To Glen CampbellPosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
What’s Next For The Boston Bombing Suspect? — Top Of The Stack 04/22/13
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for Today’s Show:
1) **BREAKING: The White House says Boston Bomber WILL NOT be treated as an enemy combatant and will go through the civilian system!
- Enemy Combatant? Criminal? Now that the Boston bomber is in custody, everyone’s questioning what SHOULD happens next!
- Back in 2011, Russia warned the FBI about Boston bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev. But he was cleared.
- Other are questioning if the immigration debate should be put on hold:
2) The FAA implements furloughs! They say to expect delays!
- How bad are the delays? CHECK THE FAA TRACKER
3) No more tax free online shopping? The Senate expected to pass a bill that would allow states to collect online sale taxes
4) What drought? Midwest coping with severe floods!
5) Byron York: The White House will support and push for the “GANG OF 8″ immigration bill!