- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 3 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 10 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 11 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
What’s Next For The Boston Bombing Suspect? — Top Of The Stack 04/22/13
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for Today’s Show:
1) **BREAKING: The White House says Boston Bomber WILL NOT be treated as an enemy combatant and will go through the civilian system!
- Enemy Combatant? Criminal? Now that the Boston bomber is in custody, everyone’s questioning what SHOULD happens next!
- Back in 2011, Russia warned the FBI about Boston bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev. But he was cleared.
- Other are questioning if the immigration debate should be put on hold:
2) The FAA implements furloughs! They say to expect delays!
- How bad are the delays? CHECK THE FAA TRACKER
3) No more tax free online shopping? The Senate expected to pass a bill that would allow states to collect online sale taxes
4) What drought? Midwest coping with severe floods!
5) Byron York: The White House will support and push for the “GANG OF 8″ immigration bill!