- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 13 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 20 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(VIDEO) The Rights Of A TERRORIST? @Judgenap On The #BostonBomber & “Enemy Combatants”!
What’s next for the Boston Bomber? And what rights is he entitled to? FOX NEWS senior judicial analyst Judge Napolitano explains why the Constitution should apply to everyone– including Boston Bombing suspect Dzohkhar Tsarnaev. LISTEN as “The Judge” weighs in on the debate over “enemy combatants”, Miranda Rights & the death penalty