- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(VIDEO) The Rights Of A TERRORIST? @Judgenap On The #BostonBomber & “Enemy Combatants”!
What’s next for the Boston Bomber? And what rights is he entitled to? FOX NEWS senior judicial analyst Judge Napolitano explains why the Constitution should apply to everyone– including Boston Bombing suspect Dzohkhar Tsarnaev. LISTEN as “The Judge” weighs in on the debate over “enemy combatants”, Miranda Rights & the death penalty