- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(VIDEO) The Rights Of A TERRORIST? @Judgenap On The #BostonBomber & “Enemy Combatants”!
What’s next for the Boston Bomber? And what rights is he entitled to? FOX NEWS senior judicial analyst Judge Napolitano explains why the Constitution should apply to everyone– including Boston Bombing suspect Dzohkhar Tsarnaev. LISTEN as “The Judge” weighs in on the debate over “enemy combatants”, Miranda Rights & the death penalty