- Do Dogs Get Jealous?Posted 18 hours ago
- France Sends Soldiers To Air Algerie Crash Site [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Old Man Dancing – Forever YoungPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR’s Back At The BrickyardPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
(VIDEO) The Rights Of A TERRORIST? @Judgenap On The #BostonBomber & “Enemy Combatants”!
What’s next for the Boston Bomber? And what rights is he entitled to? FOX NEWS senior judicial analyst Judge Napolitano explains why the Constitution should apply to everyone– including Boston Bombing suspect Dzohkhar Tsarnaev. LISTEN as “The Judge” weighs in on the debate over “enemy combatants”, Miranda Rights & the death penalty