- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 9 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Will #BostonBombing Mean More Security $$, Less Freedoms? — This Weekend On The @FOXBUSINESS Show!
After the bombings at the Boston Marathon, many are calling for more public security cameras. Tom talks with “Special Report” host Bret Baier about how to balance higher security with our freedoms. Then, how safe are Americans on our own soil? Former head of the CIA’s bin Laden group Michael Scheuer and MIT International Security expert Jim Walsh weigh in. And, the Obama budget proposal includes a $3M cap on retirement savings. Tom talks with WSJ Senior Economic writer Steve Moore. Then, the price of gold took a wild ride last week with a huge 10% plunge in just one day. Tom asks economist MaxFund.com’s Jonas Max Ferris and Fox Business Network’s Sandra Smith if gold is still a safe investment. And, economic indicators slid down in March — is it just a blip, or a sign that the economy is slowing again? Tom asks economist Lindsey Piegza and First Trust Advisors economist Brian Wesbury. Plus, the panel tackles why gun control is getting more attention in Washington than the economy and whether more public cameras would make Americans safer. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!