- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of April 19th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook:
“Psy – Gentleman.”
Following his “Gangnam Style” success, the South Korean rapper’s new single is also proving to be another viral sensation. Despite the title, Psy doesn’t act very gentlemanly in the music video… playing tricks on women and children while performing what is sure to be the next dance craze… a simple hip sway.
Then, there’s this:
“Ship my Pants.”
Yes, you heard that correctly. Kmart’s clever and hysterical commercial plays on viewers ears to make them think they are hearing an expletive instead of the word “ship.” The ad promotes Kmart.com’s new policy to ship just about anything to the buyers’ home for free.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Dove Real Beauty Sketches.”
Dove is known for its powerful social experiments aimed at encouraging women to re-evaluate how they see themselves – and this is another instance. The clip shows women describing their face to a forensic sketch artist, who is separated from them by a curtain. The artist then re-draws the same women based on descriptions from others, resulting in two very different portraits and a strong message.
For these videos and more, go to foxnewsradio.com
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews