- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of April 19th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook:
“Psy – Gentleman.”
Following his “Gangnam Style” success, the South Korean rapper’s new single is also proving to be another viral sensation. Despite the title, Psy doesn’t act very gentlemanly in the music video… playing tricks on women and children while performing what is sure to be the next dance craze… a simple hip sway.
Then, there’s this:
“Ship my Pants.”
Yes, you heard that correctly. Kmart’s clever and hysterical commercial plays on viewers ears to make them think they are hearing an expletive instead of the word “ship.” The ad promotes Kmart.com’s new policy to ship just about anything to the buyers’ home for free.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Dove Real Beauty Sketches.”
Dove is known for its powerful social experiments aimed at encouraging women to re-evaluate how they see themselves - and this is another instance. The clip shows women describing their face to a forensic sketch artist, who is separated from them by a curtain. The artist then re-draws the same women based on descriptions from others, resulting in two very different portraits and a strong message.
For these videos and more, go to foxnewsradio.com
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews