- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 16 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: STP 400 (Kansas)
The Sprint Cup is in Kansas this weekend for the STP 400. Kansas Speedway ramps up on security after the Boston Marathon bombing and NASCAR punishes Penske Racing.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh previews the race:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
To finally do well at an intermediate track like Kansas, Danica Patrick knows her team has got to…
(Patrick) “Work on some platforms to see what we can do to make the car better and faster and feel better.”
For Carl Edwards when he looks into the stands at Kansas, it’s not just fans he sees but…
(Edwards) “Literally probably a thousand people up there at every race who have helped me in some way or, you know, let me drive their race car, loaned me parts.”
In the wake of the Boston Marathon bombing, Kansas speedway officials announce increased security at this week’s Truck Series and Sprint Cup races.
And NASCAR comes down hard on Brad Keselowski and Joey Logano for using unauthorized parts at last week’s race in Texas.
The Penske teams face penalties that include the loss of 25 driver and owner points, $100,000 fines for each crew chief, and suspensions for six points races and the non-points All Star Race.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh on Twitter: @LadyTrackside