- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 12 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 13 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
[VIDEO]: @vali_nasr and @kilmeade on Foreign Policy
Vali Nasr, author of The Dispensable Nation: American Foregin Policy in Retreat and advisor to Richard Holbrook, gave his take on Obama’s foreign policies that relate to Pakistan and Afghanistan. Nasr said he thinks foreign policy has been, “very much dominated by domestic political consideration.” He went onto explain that decisions such as sending and withdrawing troops overseas have been decided in the mindset of logical domestic politics. That is, how it would affect the outcome of an election and how it would affect public opinion rather than the reality of the situation in Afghanistan and Pakistan.