- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 3 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Some Food Poisoning Cases Growing
Health officials are seeing a troubling trend in rates of some types of food illness.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo explains:
Health officials are seeing more food poisonings caused by a bacteria commonly linked to raw milk and poultry. A new study out from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention finding campylobacter cases grew by 14% over the last five years.
The government unsure why this is happening, saying they are taking steps to try and figure it out. Recently, for instance, starting the testing of ground chicken and turkey.
Overall though food poisonings holding fairly steady with no significant jumps in cases from most other food bugs.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.