- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 2 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
MS Man Arrested In Ricin Letters Case [VIDEO]
An arrest has been made in Mississippi over the suspicious letters which tested positive for the toxin ricin.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washginton:
The two charges that Paul Kevin Curtis now faces are about making threats through the mail. They are not about ricin, the poison that a government source tells FOX News was, indeed, in the letters sent to President Obama, Senator Roger Wicker and a judge in Mississippi.
The charging papers say that Curtis has sent several letters to Wicker’s office, often talking about his belief that someone’s selling body parts on the black market.
Curtis’ attorney says his client was surprised when he was arrested on Wednesday and that Curtis is innocent.
In Washington, Rich Washington, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: