- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 15 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 16 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Boston Stands Strong [VIDEO]
An interfaith prayer service was held Thursday afternoon in honor of the victims of the Boston Marathon bombing. President Obama and the First Lady were among those in attendance for the “Healing Our City” service. The President spoke to the crowd gathered at the Cathedral of the Holy Cross.
LISTEN to President Obama speak at the service in Boston:
WATCH President Obama speak at the service in Boston:
On Wednesday night, the Boston Bruins hosted the Buffalo Sabres in the Bruins’ first pro game since the Boston Marathon bombings. Prior to the start of the NHL game, spectators joined in singing the National Anthem.
WATCH the National Anthem at the Boston Bruins game: