- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 14 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
• Fox News Senior Judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano and Alan about look into if tragedies trick us into giving up our liberties.
• Torture? Ambassador Thomas Pickering talks to Alan if an independent review is right in stating that the U.S. engaged in torture after 9/11.
• Immigration reform. Alan has the latest from D.C. on the bill to overhaul immigration reform.