- Bill Clinton: ‘I Could Have Killed’ bin Laden [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Health Officials Warn Of Ebola CrisisPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sadie doesn’t want her brother to grow upPosted 21 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 1 month ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
• Fox News Senior Judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano and Alan about look into if tragedies trick us into giving up our liberties.
• Torture? Ambassador Thomas Pickering talks to Alan if an independent review is right in stating that the U.S. engaged in torture after 9/11.
• Immigration reform. Alan has the latest from D.C. on the bill to overhaul immigration reform.