- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 15 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Boston Bombing’s Cowboy Hat Hero
He’s called “The Cobwoy Hat Hero” — a man who rushed to help victims of the Boston Marathon bombing. One victim’s father credits him with saving his son’s life.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Knight reports:
Most everybody’s instinct…
…would be to run away.
Not Carlos Arredondo, He was at the finish line handing out American flags in memory of his son who was killed fighting in Iraq.
(Arredondo) “I went running across the street and I jumped the street right away to see how could I help there.”
He quickly saw 27-year-old Jeff Bauman, who had come to see his girlfriend cross the finish line. His legs were mangled and bloody.
(Arredondo) “We managed to tie some pieces of cloth into tourniquet to get him on the wheelchair.”
That’s when a photographer caught the image of Carlos, big cowboy hat on his head. Bauman, grimacing and holding his leg.
Bauman’s father says Carlos saved his son’s life. And, he can’t wait to thank him in person.
Steve Knight, FOX News Radio.