- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 14 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
(AUDIO) Washington’s Response To Boston: More Cameras, More “Snitching” On Your Neighbor– Top Of The Stack For 04-17-13
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show …
1)In response to Monday’s terrorist attack, some in Washington are calling for more security, more cameras:
2) Letters sent to President Obama and a Republican Senator have tested positive for ricin
3) The Senate’s bipartisan immigration bill has been unveiled. Among many things, it will determine which “illegal immigrants” can stay and which can go
4) President Obama say Congress would be “defying” the American people if they do not support gun control:
- But a new poll suggests that may not be true at all!
5) Nevada’s latest mental health service: providing patients with bus tickets out of town.