- Freed American Journalist Releases StatementPosted 4 hours ago
- Lawsuit Over Common CorePosted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Shoot to Wound?Posted 8 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
(AUDIO) Washington’s Response To Boston: More Cameras, More “Snitching” On Your Neighbor– Top Of The Stack For 04-17-13
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show …
1)In response to Monday’s terrorist attack, some in Washington are calling for more security, more cameras:
2) Letters sent to President Obama and a Republican Senator have tested positive for ricin
3) The Senate’s bipartisan immigration bill has been unveiled. Among many things, it will determine which “illegal immigrants” can stay and which can go
4) President Obama say Congress would be “defying” the American people if they do not support gun control:
- But a new poll suggests that may not be true at all!
5) Nevada’s latest mental health service: providing patients with bus tickets out of town.