- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[AUDIO]: @Kilmeade and @AttackAthletics Tell YOU How to Be the Best You Can Be!
Tim Grover, the legendary trainer of Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant and Dwayne Wade, talked to Brian about the current events in the sporting world and his new book Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable. Grover explained that his book is not just about basketball, it is about striving to be the best at whatever you chose to be. He said that in his book he describes the relentless 13, which are the different traits of the ultimate, most competitive individuals, known as “the cleaners.” “What you do is you see how many of those traits you have,” Grover explained. “If you want to achieve that ultimate, ultimate high and see how these people get there, this is the thought process that’s put behind each individual,” he said.