- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 18 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
[AUDIO]: @Kilmeade and @AttackAthletics Tell YOU How to Be the Best You Can Be!
Tim Grover, the legendary trainer of Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant and Dwayne Wade, talked to Brian about the current events in the sporting world and his new book Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable. Grover explained that his book is not just about basketball, it is about striving to be the best at whatever you chose to be. He said that in his book he describes the relentless 13, which are the different traits of the ultimate, most competitive individuals, known as “the cleaners.” “What you do is you see how many of those traits you have,” Grover explained. “If you want to achieve that ultimate, ultimate high and see how these people get there, this is the thought process that’s put behind each individual,” he said.