- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 5 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 9 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
U.S. Helicopter Crash Near North Korea
A U.S. military helicopter went down on Tuesday near South Korea’s border with the North during an exercise drill.
FOX News Radio’s Alastair Wanklyn reports from Tokyo:
The Super Stallion transport chopper came down near the border with North Korea. The military calls it a “hard landing” during scheduled exercises.
All 21 people aboard taken to a hospital, six are injured, but in a stable condition. The personnel are from the 31st Marine Expeditionary Unit, stationed in Okinawa, here in Japan.
In Tokyo, Alastair Wanklyn, FOX News Radio.