- FOX Country: The Oak Ridge Boys Release First Live AlbumPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Kids React to Sony Walkmans!Posted 2 days ago
- Fox & Food: Easter Feasts w/ Carla Hall of “The Chew”Posted 2 days ago
On Tuesday Radio Show…
• FBI-veteran Thomas B. Locke examines the bombing in Boston with Alan.
• Former NY State Homeland Security Director Michael Balboni weighs in on the attack in Boston.
• Security expert Bruce Schneier talks to Alan about keeping calm and carrying on after a terrorist attack.
• Author and blogger Blair Hoenig talks to Alan about her new book STFU, Parents, which takes on over-sharing parents.