- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 11 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
On Tuesday Radio Show…
• FBI-veteran Thomas B. Locke examines the bombing in Boston with Alan.
• Former NY State Homeland Security Director Michael Balboni weighs in on the attack in Boston.
• Security expert Bruce Schneier talks to Alan about keeping calm and carrying on after a terrorist attack.
• Author and blogger Blair Hoenig talks to Alan about her new book STFU, Parents, which takes on over-sharing parents.