- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 11 hours ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 12 hours ago
- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 12 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 1 month ago
On Tuesday Radio Show…
• FBI-veteran Thomas B. Locke examines the bombing in Boston with Alan.
• Former NY State Homeland Security Director Michael Balboni weighs in on the attack in Boston.
• Security expert Bruce Schneier talks to Alan about keeping calm and carrying on after a terrorist attack.
• Author and blogger Blair Hoenig talks to Alan about her new book STFU, Parents, which takes on over-sharing parents.