- Judge Finds Oscar Pistorius Guilty of Culpable Homicide [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: “DuckTales” Theme Song With Real DucksPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 days ago
- The Balance Of Power: War Of WordsPosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
On Tuesday Radio Show…
• FBI-veteran Thomas B. Locke examines the bombing in Boston with Alan.
• Former NY State Homeland Security Director Michael Balboni weighs in on the attack in Boston.
• Security expert Bruce Schneier talks to Alan about keeping calm and carrying on after a terrorist attack.
• Author and blogger Blair Hoenig talks to Alan about her new book STFU, Parents, which takes on over-sharing parents.