- Fighting In Gaza Continues Despite Calls For Cease-firePosted 4 hours ago
- Congress Reaches Compromise On VA ReformPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: An Aluminum TakeoverPosted 6 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Terror In Boston: Did We Get Complacent? — Top Of The Stack For 04/16/2013
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show …
REPORT: Bombs were placed in pressure cookers.
The Wall Street Journal: Yesterday once again reminded us how vulnerable we are in this country
A history of bombings in the U.S.
WSJ: The FBI’s “tripwires”, or alerts when bomb materials are purchased suspiciously, have caught would-be bombers in the past. It’s not clear why they didn’t stop this bomber.
Barney Frank: ‘No Tax Cut Would Have Helped Us Deal With This‘
LAST WEEK: Texas wanted to criminalize the TSA’s “aggressive” pat downs
- Critics still unhappy with the TSA’s plan to allow “small knives” on planes.
Here is some Radio Transmission Audio from the Boston Marathon Bombing: