- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 3 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 23 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
(AUDIO) Liberal Caller Compares #BostonMarathon Attack Caller To School Shootings, Domestic Violence
The Boston Marathon bombing has already brought back old stereotypes. A handful of people have already concluded that young Muslim men are behind the deadly attack.
On Tuesday’s show, “Emily From Sacramento” called in to defend the Islamic community and warned the audience against assuming all terrorists were exclusively Muslims. While she raised some good points at first, “Emily’s” call got troubling when she started to suggest that other crimes were also also acts of terrorism. Emily says things like domestic violence were also acts of terrorism and people of all races commit that act of terror! As you would expect, Tom quickly objected to her definitions of the word terror and things got heated.
There’s been a lot of talk about the word “terrorism” and how it should be defined, but do you think “Emily From Sacramento’s” definition is wrong, if not utterly insane?