- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 10 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
(AUDIO) Liberal Caller Compares #BostonMarathon Attack Caller To School Shootings, Domestic Violence
The Boston Marathon bombing has already brought back old stereotypes. A handful of people have already concluded that young Muslim men are behind the deadly attack.
On Tuesday’s show, “Emily From Sacramento” called in to defend the Islamic community and warned the audience against assuming all terrorists were exclusively Muslims. While she raised some good points at first, “Emily’s” call got troubling when she started to suggest that other crimes were also also acts of terrorism. Emily says things like domestic violence were also acts of terrorism and people of all races commit that act of terror! As you would expect, Tom quickly objected to her definitions of the word terror and things got heated.
There’s been a lot of talk about the word “terrorism” and how it should be defined, but do you think “Emily From Sacramento’s” definition is wrong, if not utterly insane?