- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 12 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
TAX DAY: Are You Paying Your Fair Share? — Top Of The Stack for 04/15/13
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today …
1) It’s TAX DAY! And according to GALLUP, 55% say that their federal income tax is fair.
- Feel Better? “America’s tax system is the most progressive in the developed world.”
- Deroy Murdock: “Fun With The Tax Code”
2) The price of gold is getting hammered! News of Europe and Asia are being blamed.
3) The Supreme Court is now hearing arguments about whether or not a company can patent the DNA. The case can have a major impact on companies who screen for things like cancer.
4) West Virginia High School students are complaining that an abstinence assembly encouraged “slut-shaming“
5) Google’s Eric Schmidt says drones should be banned from private use