- The Winners Of The 2015 Boston Marathon Are…Posted 14 hours ago
- 2015 ACM Awards: Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan Win BigPosted 23 hours ago
- AFMW: Carly Fiorina, Former CEO of Hewlett PackardPosted 23 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 7 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
TAX DAY: Are You Paying Your Fair Share? — Top Of The Stack for 04/15/13
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today …
1) It’s TAX DAY! And according to GALLUP, 55% say that their federal income tax is fair.
- Feel Better? “America’s tax system is the most progressive in the developed world.”
- Deroy Murdock: “Fun With The Tax Code”
2) The price of gold is getting hammered! News of Europe and Asia are being blamed.
3) The Supreme Court is now hearing arguments about whether or not a company can patent the DNA. The case can have a major impact on companies who screen for things like cancer.
4) West Virginia High School students are complaining that an abstinence assembly encouraged “slut-shaming“
5) Google’s Eric Schmidt says drones should be banned from private use