- France Sends Soldiers To Air Algerie Crash Site [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Old Man Dancing – Forever YoungPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR’s Back At The BrickyardPosted 24 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
TAX DAY: Are You Paying Your Fair Share? — Top Of The Stack for 04/15/13
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today …
1) It’s TAX DAY! And according to GALLUP, 55% say that their federal income tax is fair.
- Feel Better? “America’s tax system is the most progressive in the developed world.”
- Deroy Murdock: “Fun With The Tax Code”
2) The price of gold is getting hammered! News of Europe and Asia are being blamed.
3) The Supreme Court is now hearing arguments about whether or not a company can patent the DNA. The case can have a major impact on companies who screen for things like cancer.
4) West Virginia High School students are complaining that an abstinence assembly encouraged “slut-shaming“
5) Google’s Eric Schmidt says drones should be banned from private use