- Do Dogs Get Jealous?Posted 14 hours ago
- France Sends Soldiers To Air Algerie Crash Site [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Old Man Dancing – Forever YoungPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR’s Back At The BrickyardPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
[VIDEO]: Mark Geragos and Pat Harris Unveil the Ugly Reality of the Country’s Court System
Mark Geragos and Pat Harris, authors of Mistrial: An Inside Look at How the Criminal Justice System Works… and Sometimes Doesn’t, talked to Brian about the ugly reality of the country’s courts system and why the criminal justice system is falling apart. “We now have things that the founding fathers couldn’t possibly have foreseen; Google, for example,” Harris explained.
The duo also talked about the popular cases they have handled, including the infamous Chris Brown and Rihanna dispute. “When I first met him… He wanted to make amends immediately. He did not want to fight the case,” Geragos said about Brown. Harris added, “Talk to the people he has actually done community service with – the firefighters, the police officers in Richmond. They love him.”