- Blue Bell Recalls All Of Its Ice Cream Products [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- The Deep Bond Between Humans and DogsPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Former NFL Quarterback Jeff KempPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 1 week ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Stone Crab Shortage
Stone crab lovers beware! One of your favorite dishes may cost a lot more, or be missing from the menu altogether.
FOX’s Phil Keating explains why from Marathon, Florida:
Florida crab fisherman losing money and catching little, are stacking traps along the water; giving up early on this year’s season. Stone crab claws, the creme de la creme of Florida seafood, hard to find this year. It’s the worst stone crab season in history. State biologists say the cause that’s lurking in the water, a puzzling mystery. Could be an explosion of octopi eating the crabs in the traps, red tide toxins or tropical storm displacement. No evidence however, turned up fingering 2010’s BP oil spill. The low supply of crab claws means sky-high prices that are just stone cold crazy.
In Marathon, Florida, Phil Keating, FOX News Radio.