- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 9 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Stone Crab Shortage
Stone crab lovers beware! One of your favorite dishes may cost a lot more, or be missing from the menu altogether.
FOX’s Phil Keating explains why from Marathon, Florida:
Florida crab fisherman losing money and catching little, are stacking traps along the water; giving up early on this year’s season. Stone crab claws, the creme de la creme of Florida seafood, hard to find this year. It’s the worst stone crab season in history. State biologists say the cause that’s lurking in the water, a puzzling mystery. Could be an explosion of octopi eating the crabs in the traps, red tide toxins or tropical storm displacement. No evidence however, turned up fingering 2010’s BP oil spill. The low supply of crab claws means sky-high prices that are just stone cold crazy.
In Marathon, Florida, Phil Keating, FOX News Radio.