- The Winners Of The 2015 Boston Marathon Are…Posted 13 hours ago
- 2015 ACM Awards: Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan Win BigPosted 21 hours ago
- AFMW: Carly Fiorina, Former CEO of Hewlett PackardPosted 22 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 7 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Putting This Economy & Bitcoin To The “SMELL TEST”– Top Of The Stack 04/12/13
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show …
1)The White House continues to blame THE REPUBLICANS for ObamaCare’s clumsy and confusing roll out!
- Should smokers have to pay more for health insurance? Washington D.C. and some states say no, because that would be ‘unfair’
- A growing number of Baby Boomers are fighting for the right to die with a doctor’s assistance!
2) Bitcoin, a new alternative digital currency, seems to be getting some acceptance by some mainstream investors..
3) Bad News: Shoppers stayed home in March.
- More Bad News: More & M0re Americans are treating their 401k like an ATM
- ZEROHEDGE Chart: everything that’s wrong with our economy:
4) President Obama says no more tax breaks for your favorite flavored vodkas
5) Secretary of State John Kerry is in South Korea warning North Korea to ‘Cool It!’
6) The broke city of San Bernardino says they will resume paying their pension fund — but not their bondholders.