Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show …
1)The White House continues to blame THE REPUBLICANS for ObamaCare’s clumsy and confusing roll out!
- Should smokers have to pay more for health insurance? Washington D.C. and some states say no, because that would be ‘unfair’
- A growing number of Baby Boomers are fighting for the right to die with a doctor’s assistance!
2) Bitcoin, a new alternative digital currency, seems to be getting some acceptance by some mainstream investors..
3) Bad News: Shoppers stayed home in March.
- More Bad News: More & M0re Americans are treating their 401k like an ATM
- ZEROHEDGE Chart: everything that’s wrong with our economy:
4) President Obama says no more tax breaks for your favorite flavored vodkas
5) Secretary of State John Kerry is in South Korea warning North Korea to ‘Cool It!’
6) The broke city of San Bernardino says they will resume paying their pension fund — but not their bondholders.