- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 3 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Pain in the Brain
A groundbreaking new study is using brain scans to actually see pain when it happens.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains why it’s so important in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
In a new neurological breakthrough, scientists were able to see pain on brain scans for the first time. A team at the University of Colorado measured intensity of pain and determined whether a drug was relieving it.
The study used heat applied to the skin to cause pain. Next, researchers plan to study more common kinds of pain, like headaches and backaches. Experts say the data opens the door to a host of pain management possibilities.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.