- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Pain in the Brain
A groundbreaking new study is using brain scans to actually see pain when it happens.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains why it’s so important in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
In a new neurological breakthrough, scientists were able to see pain on brain scans for the first time. A team at the University of Colorado measured intensity of pain and determined whether a drug was relieving it.
The study used heat applied to the skin to cause pain. Next, researchers plan to study more common kinds of pain, like headaches and backaches. Experts say the data opens the door to a host of pain management possibilities.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.