- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 16 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Coming Up: Let the Gun Battle Begin!
Leslie Gold sits in for John!
Both sides of the aisle in Washington are gearing up for an intense debate as gun control legislation moves ahead.
Fox News Digital Politics Editor Chris Stirewalt has all the latest.
Plus: Rising Up? Disgraced former Congressman Anthony Weiner is weighing a run for NYC Mayor.
New York Post columnist Michael Goodwin joins Leslie to discuss Weiner’s chances.
And: The I.R.S. believes it doesn’t need permission to root through emails, texts, or other forms of electronic correspondence. Really? Legal analyst Lis Wiehl weighs in.
Want to voice your opinion? Call in 1-888-788-9910