- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 9 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 14 hours ago
- NASA Goes Commercial?Posted 15 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Coming Up: Let the Gun Battle Begin!
Leslie Gold sits in for John!
Both sides of the aisle in Washington are gearing up for an intense debate as gun control legislation moves ahead.
Fox News Digital Politics Editor Chris Stirewalt has all the latest.
Plus: Rising Up? Disgraced former Congressman Anthony Weiner is weighing a run for NYC Mayor.
New York Post columnist Michael Goodwin joins Leslie to discuss Weiner’s chances.
And: The I.R.S. believes it doesn’t need permission to root through emails, texts, or other forms of electronic correspondence. Really? Legal analyst Lis Wiehl weighs in.
Want to voice your opinion? Call in 1-888-788-9910