- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Admits U.S. Miscalculated ISIS Strength [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Fatal CrashPosted 1 day ago
- U.S. Military Battling Ebola In West AfricaPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Coming Up: Let the Gun Battle Begin!
Leslie Gold sits in for John!
Both sides of the aisle in Washington are gearing up for an intense debate as gun control legislation moves ahead.
Fox News Digital Politics Editor Chris Stirewalt has all the latest.
Plus: Rising Up? Disgraced former Congressman Anthony Weiner is weighing a run for NYC Mayor.
New York Post columnist Michael Goodwin joins Leslie to discuss Weiner’s chances.
And: The I.R.S. believes it doesn’t need permission to root through emails, texts, or other forms of electronic correspondence. Really? Legal analyst Lis Wiehl weighs in.
Want to voice your opinion? Call in 1-888-788-9910