- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Coming Up: Let the Gun Battle Begin!
Leslie Gold sits in for John!
Both sides of the aisle in Washington are gearing up for an intense debate as gun control legislation moves ahead.
Fox News Digital Politics Editor Chris Stirewalt has all the latest.
Plus: Rising Up? Disgraced former Congressman Anthony Weiner is weighing a run for NYC Mayor.
New York Post columnist Michael Goodwin joins Leslie to discuss Weiner’s chances.
And: The I.R.S. believes it doesn’t need permission to root through emails, texts, or other forms of electronic correspondence. Really? Legal analyst Lis Wiehl weighs in.
Want to voice your opinion? Call in 1-888-788-9910