- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Coming Up: A Busy Day in Washington!
Let the Debate Begin! The Senate just cleared the way for debate on the first piece of major gun-control legislation to be considered in that chamber in two decades.
Plus, Immigration Reform: What will happen to the ongoing efforts to overhaul immgration when the plan pieced together by the Gang of 8 leaves their hands?
And: Obama’s Budget! The president is taking hits from the left and the right.
A cast of expert joins Join to break it all down, including WSJ’s Dan Henninger, Lenwood Brooks of the Public Notice, Legal analyst Peter Johnson Jr., Townhall columnist Scottie Hughes, social critic Suzanne Venker, and our post-racial summit with Dr. Marc Lamont Hill!