- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Coming Up: A Busy Day in Washington!
Let the Debate Begin! The Senate just cleared the way for debate on the first piece of major gun-control legislation to be considered in that chamber in two decades.
Plus, Immigration Reform: What will happen to the ongoing efforts to overhaul immgration when the plan pieced together by the Gang of 8 leaves their hands?
And: Obama’s Budget! The president is taking hits from the left and the right.
A cast of expert joins Join to break it all down, including WSJ’s Dan Henninger, Lenwood Brooks of the Public Notice, Legal analyst Peter Johnson Jr., Townhall columnist Scottie Hughes, social critic Suzanne Venker, and our post-racial summit with Dr. Marc Lamont Hill!