- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 3 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Coming Up: A Busy Day in Washington!
Let the Debate Begin! The Senate just cleared the way for debate on the first piece of major gun-control legislation to be considered in that chamber in two decades.
Plus, Immigration Reform: What will happen to the ongoing efforts to overhaul immgration when the plan pieced together by the Gang of 8 leaves their hands?
And: Obama’s Budget! The president is taking hits from the left and the right.
A cast of expert joins Join to break it all down, including WSJ’s Dan Henninger, Lenwood Brooks of the Public Notice, Legal analyst Peter Johnson Jr., Townhall columnist Scottie Hughes, social critic Suzanne Venker, and our post-racial summit with Dr. Marc Lamont Hill!