- Gas Leak Causes Deadly Fire, Building Explosion in NYC’s Harlem [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- AEHQ: A Jolly Republican Win In Florida, Sinking The Competition [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Background Checks & Why American FEAR This Government! Top Of The Stack 04/11/13
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show ..
1) The Senate’s background check bill passed a major hurdle today. Here’s how it would actually work?
- Did NY’s tough gun laws cause a man to lose his weapons over a anti-anxiety medication prescription?
- Report: Missouri’s State Patrol gave the Feds a list of their state’s concealed weapon holders
- VP Biden compares those rifles to fancy sports cars ..
2) CLAIM: The IRS believes they have the right to look at your emails, text messages and other “private” electronic communication
3) Should smokers have to pay more for health insurance? Washington D.C. and some states say no, because that would be ‘unfair’
4) If passed, Barack Obama’s budget would cap IRAs at $3 million
- If you’re cheating on your taxes, you better be careful about what you post on Facebook & Twitter. The IRS is watching those too.
5) Texas Bill would criminalize the TSA’s ‘excessive pat down’