- American Airlines Tween FeesPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Charlie Sheen Ice Bucket Challenge, With A TwistPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX Country: Taylor Swift Goes “Pop”Posted 16 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Background Checks & Why American FEAR This Government! Top Of The Stack 04/11/13
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show ..
1) The Senate’s background check bill passed a major hurdle today. Here’s how it would actually work?
- Did NY’s tough gun laws cause a man to lose his weapons over a anti-anxiety medication prescription?
- Report: Missouri’s State Patrol gave the Feds a list of their state’s concealed weapon holders
- VP Biden compares those rifles to fancy sports cars ..
2) CLAIM: The IRS believes they have the right to look at your emails, text messages and other “private” electronic communication
3) Should smokers have to pay more for health insurance? Washington D.C. and some states say no, because that would be ‘unfair’
4) If passed, Barack Obama’s budget would cap IRAs at $3 million
- If you’re cheating on your taxes, you better be careful about what you post on Facebook & Twitter. The IRS is watching those too.
5) Texas Bill would criminalize the TSA’s ‘excessive pat down’