- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 18 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Background Checks & Why American FEAR This Government! Top Of The Stack 04/11/13
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show ..
1) The Senate’s background check bill passed a major hurdle today. Here’s how it would actually work?
- Did NY’s tough gun laws cause a man to lose his weapons over a anti-anxiety medication prescription?
- Report: Missouri’s State Patrol gave the Feds a list of their state’s concealed weapon holders
- VP Biden compares those rifles to fancy sports cars ..
2) CLAIM: The IRS believes they have the right to look at your emails, text messages and other “private” electronic communication
3) Should smokers have to pay more for health insurance? Washington D.C. and some states say no, because that would be ‘unfair’
4) If passed, Barack Obama’s budget would cap IRAs at $3 million
- If you’re cheating on your taxes, you better be careful about what you post on Facebook & Twitter. The IRS is watching those too.
5) Texas Bill would criminalize the TSA’s ‘excessive pat down’