- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 8 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
(AUDIO) If Government Is Threatening The @BoyScouts, Will Your CHURCH Be Next?
In an effort to “punish” the Boy Scouts for their policies banning gays and atheists, California Lawmakers want to strip the organization of their the tax-exempt status. Tom worries if California can ‘bully’ the Scouts, they can try the same tactic on churches, forcing them to embrace things like gay marriage.
Since taking the government’s gifts usually means you have to play by their rules, should the Boy Scouts simply‘take California’s deal’? Sure, they’d pay taxes, but they’d also get to run their organization the way they want!
LISTEN BELOW as Tom describes how this threat by California’s lawmakers may have a major impact on not just the Scout, but also religious institutions and other nonprofit charities: