- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 19 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
(AUDIO) If Government Is Threatening The @BoyScouts, Will Your CHURCH Be Next?
In an effort to “punish” the Boy Scouts for their policies banning gays and atheists, California Lawmakers want to strip the organization of their the tax-exempt status. Tom worries if California can ‘bully’ the Scouts, they can try the same tactic on churches, forcing them to embrace things like gay marriage.
Since taking the government’s gifts usually means you have to play by their rules, should the Boy Scouts simply‘take California’s deal’? Sure, they’d pay taxes, but they’d also get to run their organization the way they want!
LISTEN BELOW as Tom describes how this threat by California’s lawmakers may have a major impact on not just the Scout, but also religious institutions and other nonprofit charities: