- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 9 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 17 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 18 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
(AUDIO) If Government Is Threatening The @BoyScouts, Will Your CHURCH Be Next?
In an effort to “punish” the Boy Scouts for their policies banning gays and atheists, California Lawmakers want to strip the organization of their the tax-exempt status. Tom worries if California can ‘bully’ the Scouts, they can try the same tactic on churches, forcing them to embrace things like gay marriage.
Since taking the government’s gifts usually means you have to play by their rules, should the Boy Scouts simply‘take California’s deal’? Sure, they’d pay taxes, but they’d also get to run their organization the way they want!
LISTEN BELOW as Tom describes how this threat by California’s lawmakers may have a major impact on not just the Scout, but also religious institutions and other nonprofit charities: