- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 14 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 17 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
(AUDIO) If Government Is Threatening The @BoyScouts, Will Your CHURCH Be Next?
In an effort to “punish” the Boy Scouts for their policies banning gays and atheists, California Lawmakers want to strip the organization of their the tax-exempt status. Tom worries if California can ‘bully’ the Scouts, they can try the same tactic on churches, forcing them to embrace things like gay marriage.
Since taking the government’s gifts usually means you have to play by their rules, should the Boy Scouts simply‘take California’s deal’? Sure, they’d pay taxes, but they’d also get to run their organization the way they want!
LISTEN BELOW as Tom describes how this threat by California’s lawmakers may have a major impact on not just the Scout, but also religious institutions and other nonprofit charities: