- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 2 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 9 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(VIDEO) The Battle Over Background Checks! Top Of The Stack for 04/08/13
1)Britain’s first and only female Prime Minister Margret Thatcher passes away at the age of 78.
2) A group of Senators say they’re near a deal on “universal background checks“.
- Wasting a Silver Bullet: Senator John McCain questions the logic of filibustering anti-gun laws:
Parents of the Sandyhook victims were featured on “60 Minutes”. This father was not:
4) The NCAA Championship Game is tonight. The game will make a lot of people a lot of money. Should the players get a cut?
5) Backed Down: Sec. Ray LaHood decided NOT to shut down all those air traffic control towers.