- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 12 hours ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
(VIDEO) The Battle Over Background Checks! Top Of The Stack for 04/08/13
1)Britain’s first and only female Prime Minister Margret Thatcher passes away at the age of 78.
2) A group of Senators say they’re near a deal on “universal background checks“.
- Wasting a Silver Bullet: Senator John McCain questions the logic of filibustering anti-gun laws:
Parents of the Sandyhook victims were featured on “60 Minutes”. This father was not:
4) The NCAA Championship Game is tonight. The game will make a lot of people a lot of money. Should the players get a cut?
5) Backed Down: Sec. Ray LaHood decided NOT to shut down all those air traffic control towers.