- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 22 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
(VIDEO) The Battle Over Background Checks! Top Of The Stack for 04/08/13
1)Britain’s first and only female Prime Minister Margret Thatcher passes away at the age of 78.
2) A group of Senators say they’re near a deal on “universal background checks“.
- Wasting a Silver Bullet: Senator John McCain questions the logic of filibustering anti-gun laws:
Parents of the Sandyhook victims were featured on “60 Minutes”. This father was not:
4) The NCAA Championship Game is tonight. The game will make a lot of people a lot of money. Should the players get a cut?
5) Backed Down: Sec. Ray LaHood decided NOT to shut down all those air traffic control towers.