- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
(VIDEO) The Battle Over Background Checks! Top Of The Stack for 04/08/13
1)Britain’s first and only female Prime Minister Margret Thatcher passes away at the age of 78.
2) A group of Senators say they’re near a deal on “universal background checks“.
- Wasting a Silver Bullet: Senator John McCain questions the logic of filibustering anti-gun laws:
Parents of the Sandyhook victims were featured on “60 Minutes”. This father was not:
4) The NCAA Championship Game is tonight. The game will make a lot of people a lot of money. Should the players get a cut?
5) Backed Down: Sec. Ray LaHood decided NOT to shut down all those air traffic control towers.