- FOX on Tech: Who Is Keeping Tabs On Your Cell Phone?Posted 19 hours ago
- Securing America: NSA Director Defends Data CollectionPosted 20 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Do It Yourself Duct Tape HolsterPosted 2 days ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
(VIDEO) The Battle Over Background Checks! Top Of The Stack for 04/08/13
1)Britain’s first and only female Prime Minister Margret Thatcher passes away at the age of 78.
2) A group of Senators say they’re near a deal on “universal background checks“.
- Wasting a Silver Bullet: Senator John McCain questions the logic of filibustering anti-gun laws:
Parents of the Sandyhook victims were featured on “60 Minutes”. This father was not:
4) The NCAA Championship Game is tonight. The game will make a lot of people a lot of money. Should the players get a cut?
5) Backed Down: Sec. Ray LaHood decided NOT to shut down all those air traffic control towers.