- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 10 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 16 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 5 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 6 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Coming Up: President Obama Heads to Connecticut…
John questions the president’s attempt to revive Democrats’ efforts to pass stricter federal gun legislation.
Fox News Digital Politics Editor Chris Stirewalt will honor the passing of Margaret Thatcher.
Plus: Dr. Leslie Gelb, one of America’s most prominent foreign policy experts, tells John why he thinks the Obama Administration is tougher on Iran than N.Korea when it comes to nuclear threats.
And: John speaks with military historian Victor Davis Hanson, who predicts that Obama’s legacy will remain mostly “a myth.”
Also joining John will be veteran reporter Judith Miller on the Jana Winter case, columnist Deroy Murdoch, and real estate expert Bob Massi.