- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 17 hours ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 2 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Coming Up: President Obama Heads to Connecticut…
John questions the president’s attempt to revive Democrats’ efforts to pass stricter federal gun legislation.
Fox News Digital Politics Editor Chris Stirewalt will honor the passing of Margaret Thatcher.
Plus: Dr. Leslie Gelb, one of America’s most prominent foreign policy experts, tells John why he thinks the Obama Administration is tougher on Iran than N.Korea when it comes to nuclear threats.
And: John speaks with military historian Victor Davis Hanson, who predicts that Obama’s legacy will remain mostly “a myth.”
Also joining John will be veteran reporter Judith Miller on the Jana Winter case, columnist Deroy Murdoch, and real estate expert Bob Massi.