- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 2 hours ago
- Hired! Career ProspectsPosted 2 hours ago
- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 18 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 20 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 21 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Coming Up: President Obama Heads to Connecticut…
John questions the president’s attempt to revive Democrats’ efforts to pass stricter federal gun legislation.
Fox News Digital Politics Editor Chris Stirewalt will honor the passing of Margaret Thatcher.
Plus: Dr. Leslie Gelb, one of America’s most prominent foreign policy experts, tells John why he thinks the Obama Administration is tougher on Iran than N.Korea when it comes to nuclear threats.
And: John speaks with military historian Victor Davis Hanson, who predicts that Obama’s legacy will remain mostly “a myth.”
Also joining John will be veteran reporter Judith Miller on the Jana Winter case, columnist Deroy Murdoch, and real estate expert Bob Massi.