- Tips To Get Your Kid Eating A Healthier DietPosted 26 mins ago
- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 16 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 16 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 months ago
Coming Up: President Obama Heads to Connecticut…
John questions the president’s attempt to revive Democrats’ efforts to pass stricter federal gun legislation.
Fox News Digital Politics Editor Chris Stirewalt will honor the passing of Margaret Thatcher.
Plus: Dr. Leslie Gelb, one of America’s most prominent foreign policy experts, tells John why he thinks the Obama Administration is tougher on Iran than N.Korea when it comes to nuclear threats.
And: John speaks with military historian Victor Davis Hanson, who predicts that Obama’s legacy will remain mostly “a myth.”
Also joining John will be veteran reporter Judith Miller on the Jana Winter case, columnist Deroy Murdoch, and real estate expert Bob Massi.