- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 24 mins ago
- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 18 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Gun Control Legislation Looking Iffy [VIDEO]
President Obama heads to Connecticut on Monday to push for gun control, as Congress returns from their Spring break to try to determine the path forward.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Tougher federal gun control: It’s an uphill battle in Washington, with some Democrats quietly not committing to it and some Republicans threatening to filibuster any new gun control legislation.
(Pfeiffer) “Politics is the only reason this stuff won’t get done.”
White House Senior Advisor Dan Pfeiffer, on “FOX News Sunday,” saying the majority of Americans support background checks.
Colorado and Connecticut recently passing some of the toughest gun control laws in the nation, though gun rights advocates, like the NRA, argue the new laws restrict the Second Amendment and will not prevent another Aurora or Newtown.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the gun control debate:
WATCH more of White House Sr. Advisor Dan Pfeiffer’s interview on “FOX News Sunday”: