- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 19 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 20 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 23 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Gun Control Legislation Looking Iffy [VIDEO]
President Obama heads to Connecticut on Monday to push for gun control, as Congress returns from their Spring break to try to determine the path forward.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Tougher federal gun control: It’s an uphill battle in Washington, with some Democrats quietly not committing to it and some Republicans threatening to filibuster any new gun control legislation.
(Pfeiffer) “Politics is the only reason this stuff won’t get done.”
White House Senior Advisor Dan Pfeiffer, on “FOX News Sunday,” saying the majority of Americans support background checks.
Colorado and Connecticut recently passing some of the toughest gun control laws in the nation, though gun rights advocates, like the NRA, argue the new laws restrict the Second Amendment and will not prevent another Aurora or Newtown.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the gun control debate:
WATCH more of White House Sr. Advisor Dan Pfeiffer’s interview on “FOX News Sunday”: