- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[VIDEO]: @KILMEADE AND @VARNEYCO FINALLY AGREE WITH EACH OTHER!
THEY FINALLY AGREE WITH EACH OTHER! On a simulcast with Stuart Varney on Varney & Co, Brian explained why he thinks the NCAA basketball players should be getting paid for playing during college – and Stuart Varney actually agreed with him! “I agree,” Varney said, “If you are part of a capitalist enterprise that’s generating hundreds of millions of dollars in profit, I think you, as part of that enterprise should get a piece of the action. That’s the principle.”