- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 46 mins ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 9 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 11 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[VIDEO]: @KILMEADE AND @VARNEYCO FINALLY AGREE WITH EACH OTHER!
THEY FINALLY AGREE WITH EACH OTHER! On a simulcast with Stuart Varney on Varney & Co, Brian explained why he thinks the NCAA basketball players should be getting paid for playing during college – and Stuart Varney actually agreed with him! “I agree,” Varney said, “If you are part of a capitalist enterprise that’s generating hundreds of millions of dollars in profit, I think you, as part of that enterprise should get a piece of the action. That’s the principle.”