- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 20 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[VIDEO]: @KILMEADE AND @VARNEYCO FINALLY AGREE WITH EACH OTHER!
THEY FINALLY AGREE WITH EACH OTHER! On a simulcast with Stuart Varney on Varney & Co, Brian explained why he thinks the NCAA basketball players should be getting paid for playing during college – and Stuart Varney actually agreed with him! “I agree,” Varney said, “If you are part of a capitalist enterprise that’s generating hundreds of millions of dollars in profit, I think you, as part of that enterprise should get a piece of the action. That’s the principle.”