- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 17 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Meat Industry Changing Cut Names
Some familiar names at the butcher counter are being changed.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
It’s been the sort of thing you might see made fun of on late-night television.
(Letterman) “Know your cuts of meat! Here we go…”
David Letterman from Worldwide Pants and CBS.
Now working with the government, groups that look after pork and beef are renaming more than 350 cuts. They found that shoppers are confused by names like boneless shoulder top blade and pork butt. They would be known flatiron steak and Boston roast. The goal is to have these new names showing up by this summer, but usage is voluntary.
Oh, in case you’re wondering, chicken names aren’t changing. Wings and legs… will be wings and legs.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.