- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Judge: Morning-After Pill For All Ages [VIDEO]
A U.S. judge has stricken age restrictions on the distribution of morning-after pills.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York:
A federal judge in Brooklyn has ordered the Food and Drug Administration to make the emergency contraception pill known as the “morning-after” pill available to girls and women of all ages without a prescription.
The ruling by U.S. District Judge Edward Korman comes in a lawsuit by reproductive rights groups who sought to remove age and other restrictions on the contraception.
Currently, only females age 17 or older can obtain the pills, known as Plan B, without a prescription.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: