- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 8 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 9 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Is Your Retirement At Risk? — “The Tom Sullivan Show” This Weekend On @FoxBusiness
Is your pension safe? The city of Stockton, CA is filing for bankruptcy protection and some say it was public union pensions that did them in. Manhattan Institute senior fellow Steve Malanga weighs in. Then, as baby boomers start retiring, the pressure will be on Generation Y to support our aging population. Conservative activist Ron Meyer joins Tom. And, teen births are down, but the number of single mothers is up. Tom talks with Manhattan Institute fellow Kay Hymowitz about the phenomenon and what it means for the children of single moms. Then, tax experts Tracy Byrnes and Rich Coppa review the new income tax changes just in time for Tax Day. And, the city of Nelson, GA has made it mandatory for the head of every household to own a gun. Tom asks a member of the city council how they came up on this controversial law. Plus, the panel tackles why the Obama administration is encouraging banks to give loans to people with weak credit, whether SC voters will forget former Governor Mark Sanford’s mistress scandal and vote him into Congress, and if carding everyone who buys a drink makes any sense at all! All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!