- FOX Country: The Oak Ridge Boys Release First Live AlbumPosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Kids React to Sony Walkmans!Posted 8 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Easter Feasts w/ Carla Hall of “The Chew”Posted 24 hours ago
(VIDEO) ‘A Punch In The Gut’ – March’s Dismal Jobs Report ~ Top Of The Stack 4.05.13
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show….
Other reviews …
- P.S. — Americans on disability hits a new record!
2) One of President Obama’s budget ideas: slow Social Security’s growth by changing how inflation is measured
3) A Federal judge is forcing the FDA to drop restrictions on the “morning after” pill. That means it will be available over the counter and to all ages!
- FOX NEWS’ ‘morning after’ pill FACTS‘
4) Starting this weekend, 149 airports will be forced to operate without controllers. USA TODAY says these cut backs are sparking ‘fears’ among fliers.
- (VIDEO) A shoe-less off duty cop comes to the rescue after a TSA agent struggles to restrain a homeless woman
5) Question of the day: If America is feeding the world’s hungry, should that food be producer in America?