- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Reward Offered in TX DA Murder
The Texas governor has announced a reward in the case of a prosecutor who was murdered last weekend.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown has details:
Texas Governor Rick Perry says they’ll give $100,000 to the tipster who leads investigators to the person who shot and killed a District Attorney and his wife over the weekend.
(Gov. Perry) “Texas is a law & order state, and we will track down and punish those who have committed this crime.”.
Mike McLelland and his wife were gunned down in Kaufman County, outside Dallas. So was an Assistant D.A. a few months earlier.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.