- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 3 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Reward Offered in TX DA Murder
The Texas governor has announced a reward in the case of a prosecutor who was murdered last weekend.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown has details:
Texas Governor Rick Perry says they’ll give $100,000 to the tipster who leads investigators to the person who shot and killed a District Attorney and his wife over the weekend.
(Gov. Perry) “Texas is a law & order state, and we will track down and punish those who have committed this crime.”.
Mike McLelland and his wife were gunned down in Kaufman County, outside Dallas. So was an Assistant D.A. a few months earlier.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.