- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 14 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 16 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 17 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Reward Offered in TX DA Murder
The Texas governor has announced a reward in the case of a prosecutor who was murdered last weekend.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown has details:
Texas Governor Rick Perry says they’ll give $100,000 to the tipster who leads investigators to the person who shot and killed a District Attorney and his wife over the weekend.
(Gov. Perry) “Texas is a law & order state, and we will track down and punish those who have committed this crime.”.
Mike McLelland and his wife were gunned down in Kaufman County, outside Dallas. So was an Assistant D.A. a few months earlier.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.