- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 6 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 7 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
On Thursday’s Radio Show…
• NAACP Washington Bureau Director Hilary Shelton is on with Alan to talk about diversity visas.
• Can we move past partisanship? President & CEO of Sojourners and author Jim Wallis talks to Alan about his new book On God’s Side.
• Former talk show host and author Neal Boortz is on with Alan to sound off on hot topics and talk about his book Maybe I Should Just Shut Up and Go Away