- Final Push For Potential Nuclear Deal With Iran [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Becki Newton & Zachary Knighton of FOX’s "Weird Loners"Posted 2 hours ago
- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
North Korea Threatens Nuclear Strike [VIDEO]
North Korea is threatening to attack the United States again.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen reports:
North Korea threatening a merciless nuclear strike on the U.S.
Experts believe that’s unlikely. But South Korea says the North has moved a missile to its east coast.
The South Korean Defense Minister saying the missile isn’t powerful enough to hit the U.S. mainland, but it could strike South Korea or Japan, or the U.S. territory of Guam in the Pacific Ocean.
The Pentagon is now moving a missile shield to that island.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.
The Obama administration says it’s taking precautions as North Korea ratchets up tension.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
The White House has been taking a two pronged approach to this series of North Korean threats. On one hand they downplay them as “part of a pattern” of provocative rhetoric by the regime, which they note hasn’t been backed up by actions yet. On the other hand they say they are taking them seriously as a precaution.
To that end it was announced that an anti-missile THAAD battery is being established in Guam and two guided missile destroyers were positioned near the Korean Peninsula.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the U.S. response to North Korea’s threats: