- FOX Wheels: America’s Big Pothole ProblemPosted 3 hours ago
- Securing America: IED Protection [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
CT Gov. Signs New Gun Laws [VIDEO]
Sweeping new gun restrictions were signed into law in Connecticut on Thursday following a marathon late-night legislative session. The new laws come less than four months after the massacre in Newtown.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy has reaction:
The 139-page bill includes sweeping new restrictions on weapons and large capacity ammunition magazines. Nicole Hockley’s son, Dylan, was one of the 20 first-graders shot and killed last December at the Sandy Hook Elementary School.
(Hockley) “While I am grateful for the progress being made, I wish, more than anything, that I were just back at home waiting ’til it was time for both Dylan and Jake to come home from school.”
But there are critics who say the bill is too broad based.
(NSSF Spokesman) “No other states are going to this extreme.”
The National Shooting Sports Foundation is one of the groups against the bill.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on CT’s new gun laws: