- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 13 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 14 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Coming up today: Taxes heat up battle against ‘Obamacare’
Many in Washington want to see the medical-device tax scrapped. Charles Payne of the Fox Business Network explains how Obama’s signature law will impact our economy.
Quick Fix? New report states that 1-5 school-aged boys are diagnosed with ADHD.
Dr. Sanford Newmark, head of the pediatric integrative neurodevelopmental program at the University of California weighs in.
Plus, The attacks are piling on Dr. Ben Carson…Marc Lamont Hill breaks it down with Gibson.
And John has the latest on the threat from N.Korea