- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 5 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Coming up today: Taxes heat up battle against ‘Obamacare’
Many in Washington want to see the medical-device tax scrapped. Charles Payne of the Fox Business Network explains how Obama’s signature law will impact our economy.
Quick Fix? New report states that 1-5 school-aged boys are diagnosed with ADHD.
Dr. Sanford Newmark, head of the pediatric integrative neurodevelopmental program at the University of California weighs in.
Plus, The attacks are piling on Dr. Ben Carson…Marc Lamont Hill breaks it down with Gibson.
And John has the latest on the threat from N.Korea