- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 9 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Coming up today: Taxes heat up battle against ‘Obamacare’
Many in Washington want to see the medical-device tax scrapped. Charles Payne of the Fox Business Network explains how Obama’s signature law will impact our economy.
Quick Fix? New report states that 1-5 school-aged boys are diagnosed with ADHD.
Dr. Sanford Newmark, head of the pediatric integrative neurodevelopmental program at the University of California weighs in.
Plus, The attacks are piling on Dr. Ben Carson…Marc Lamont Hill breaks it down with Gibson.
And John has the latest on the threat from N.Korea