- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Coming up today: Taxes heat up battle against ‘Obamacare’
Many in Washington want to see the medical-device tax scrapped. Charles Payne of the Fox Business Network explains how Obama’s signature law will impact our economy.
Quick Fix? New report states that 1-5 school-aged boys are diagnosed with ADHD.
Dr. Sanford Newmark, head of the pediatric integrative neurodevelopmental program at the University of California weighs in.
Plus, The attacks are piling on Dr. Ben Carson…Marc Lamont Hill breaks it down with Gibson.
And John has the latest on the threat from N.Korea