- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 8 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 9 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Coming up today: Taxes heat up battle against ‘Obamacare’
Many in Washington want to see the medical-device tax scrapped. Charles Payne of the Fox Business Network explains how Obama’s signature law will impact our economy.
Quick Fix? New report states that 1-5 school-aged boys are diagnosed with ADHD.
Dr. Sanford Newmark, head of the pediatric integrative neurodevelopmental program at the University of California weighs in.
Plus, The attacks are piling on Dr. Ben Carson…Marc Lamont Hill breaks it down with Gibson.
And John has the latest on the threat from N.Korea