- Nepal Earthquake: The Race To Save Lives [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
(AUDIO) Stockton, CA Police Officer Says ‘Don’t Touch My Benefits’!
Now that Stockton, California has permission to enter bankruptcy protection, the question is WHO should have to take a ‘haircut’ — the bondholders or the public workers?
‘Peter’, who is currently a cop in Stockton, called in to say the city’s workers and retirees deserve what they were promised! “Peter” told Tom he was sick and tired of everyone picking on public workers because they’ve already sacrificed enough! LISTEN BELOW as Tom & Peter get in to it: