- Securing America: U.S. Response to James Foley’s Murder [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Bank Of America Multi-Billion Dollar SettlementPosted 4 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Is Ryan Considering A Presidential Run?Posted 5 hours ago
- Holder Visits Ferguson, Protests Continue [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- President Obama Speaks On Death Of U.S. Journalist James FoleyPosted 23 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
(AUDIO) Stockton, CA Police Officer Says ‘Don’t Touch My Benefits’!
Now that Stockton, California has permission to enter bankruptcy protection, the question is WHO should have to take a ‘haircut’ — the bondholders or the public workers?
‘Peter’, who is currently a cop in Stockton, called in to say the city’s workers and retirees deserve what they were promised! “Peter” told Tom he was sick and tired of everyone picking on public workers because they’ve already sacrificed enough! LISTEN BELOW as Tom & Peter get in to it: