- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Chase Elliott To Make His Sprint Cup Racing Debut At MartinsvillePosted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
(AUDIO) Stockton, CA Police Officer Says ‘Don’t Touch My Benefits’!
Now that Stockton, California has permission to enter bankruptcy protection, the question is WHO should have to take a ‘haircut’ — the bondholders or the public workers?
‘Peter’, who is currently a cop in Stockton, called in to say the city’s workers and retirees deserve what they were promised! “Peter” told Tom he was sick and tired of everyone picking on public workers because they’ve already sacrificed enough! LISTEN BELOW as Tom & Peter get in to it: