- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 2 days ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
(AUDIO) Stockton, CA Police Officer Says ‘Don’t Touch My Benefits’!
Now that Stockton, California has permission to enter bankruptcy protection, the question is WHO should have to take a ‘haircut’ — the bondholders or the public workers?
‘Peter’, who is currently a cop in Stockton, called in to say the city’s workers and retirees deserve what they were promised! “Peter” told Tom he was sick and tired of everyone picking on public workers because they’ve already sacrificed enough! LISTEN BELOW as Tom & Peter get in to it: