- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 2 hours ago
- Cover-Up Allegations Haunt Benghazi Committee HearingPosted 6 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
(AUDIO) Stockton, CA Police Officer Says ‘Don’t Touch My Benefits’!
Now that Stockton, California has permission to enter bankruptcy protection, the question is WHO should have to take a ‘haircut’ — the bondholders or the public workers?
‘Peter’, who is currently a cop in Stockton, called in to say the city’s workers and retirees deserve what they were promised! “Peter” told Tom he was sick and tired of everyone picking on public workers because they’ve already sacrificed enough! LISTEN BELOW as Tom & Peter get in to it: