- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 18 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 20 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(AUDIO) FLASHBACK: @RevJJackson on Witnessing the Assassination of Dr. King …
Thursday marked the 45th anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King’s assassination. Five years ago, on the 40th anniversary, Tom spoke with Rev. Jesse Jackson. Jackson was with Dr. King on that tragic day in Memphis and was standing next to him when he was shot.
In honor of the civil rights hero, we have re-posted Tom’s interview with the Reverend.
LISTEN BELOW as Rev. Jesse Jackson discusses that tragic day, and Dr. King’s legacy and race relations in what was a pre-President Obama America: