- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 14 mins ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
(AUDIO) FLASHBACK: @RevJJackson on Witnessing the Assassination of Dr. King …
Thursday marked the 45th anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King’s assassination. Five years ago, on the 40th anniversary, Tom spoke with Rev. Jesse Jackson. Jackson was with Dr. King on that tragic day in Memphis and was standing next to him when he was shot.
In honor of the civil rights hero, we have re-posted Tom’s interview with the Reverend.
LISTEN BELOW as Rev. Jesse Jackson discusses that tragic day, and Dr. King’s legacy and race relations in what was a pre-President Obama America: