- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 9 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 12 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
(AUDIO) FLASHBACK: @RevJJackson on Witnessing the Assassination of Dr. King …
Thursday marked the 45th anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King’s assassination. Five years ago, on the 40th anniversary, Tom spoke with Rev. Jesse Jackson. Jackson was with Dr. King on that tragic day in Memphis and was standing next to him when he was shot.
In honor of the civil rights hero, we have re-posted Tom’s interview with the Reverend.
LISTEN BELOW as Rev. Jesse Jackson discusses that tragic day, and Dr. King’s legacy and race relations in what was a pre-President Obama America: