- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 12 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
(AUDIO) FLASHBACK: @RevJJackson on Witnessing the Assassination of Dr. King …
Thursday marked the 45th anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King’s assassination. Five years ago, on the 40th anniversary, Tom spoke with Rev. Jesse Jackson. Jackson was with Dr. King on that tragic day in Memphis and was standing next to him when he was shot.
In honor of the civil rights hero, we have re-posted Tom’s interview with the Reverend.
LISTEN BELOW as Rev. Jesse Jackson discusses that tragic day, and Dr. King’s legacy and race relations in what was a pre-President Obama America: