- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 21 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
(AUDIO) FLASHBACK: @RevJJackson on Witnessing the Assassination of Dr. King …
Thursday marked the 45th anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King’s assassination. Five years ago, on the 40th anniversary, Tom spoke with Rev. Jesse Jackson. Jackson was with Dr. King on that tragic day in Memphis and was standing next to him when he was shot.
In honor of the civil rights hero, we have re-posted Tom’s interview with the Reverend.
LISTEN BELOW as Rev. Jesse Jackson discusses that tragic day, and Dr. King’s legacy and race relations in what was a pre-President Obama America: