- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
U.S. Ups Missile Defense Against North Korea
The U.S. is beefing up military defenses in response to North Korea’s ramped-up rhetoric.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has details from Washington:
A missile defense battery, capable of shooting down short- and intermediate-range missiles, is being deployed to Guam, a U.S. territory in the Pacific and home to a military base. It’s the latest move by U.S. officials closely monitoring increasingly heated rhetoric from North Korea.
(Secy Hagel) “It only takes being wrong once, and I don’t want to be the Secretary of Defense who is wrong once.”
Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel, delivering a policy address in D.C., calling North Korea a real and clear danger, adding the U.S. is working with China and others in hopes of ratcheting down tensions.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.