- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 51 mins ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 4 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[VIDEO]: @SwampPeople Stars R.J. and Jay Paul Molinere Talk About Gator Hunting!
The stars of Swamp People, R.J. and Jay Paul Molinere, gave Brian the inside scoop on their very successful hit TV show. The father-son duo explained that their family has been gator hunting for generations. “The women do it, the men do it, everyone does it,” Jay Paul explained, “Believe it or not, it’s not a choice… It’s a way of life.”
The Molinere men also gave tips on how to handle a gator if one comes near you. They explained that by running in a zigzag formation instead of a straight line, the gator will not be able to run after you because gators cannot run from side to side very quickly. Jay Paul also admitted that even though he isn’t afraid to wrestle an alligator, he is terrified of spiders! “I’ll jump in with a 12-foot gator any day, don’t get me a spider,” Jay Paul said.