- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
[VIDEO]: @SwampPeople Stars R.J. and Jay Paul Molinere Talk About Gator Hunting!
The stars of Swamp People, R.J. and Jay Paul Molinere, gave Brian the inside scoop on their very successful hit TV show. The father-son duo explained that their family has been gator hunting for generations. “The women do it, the men do it, everyone does it,” Jay Paul explained, “Believe it or not, it’s not a choice… It’s a way of life.”
The Molinere men also gave tips on how to handle a gator if one comes near you. They explained that by running in a zigzag formation instead of a straight line, the gator will not be able to run after you because gators cannot run from side to side very quickly. Jay Paul also admitted that even though he isn’t afraid to wrestle an alligator, he is terrified of spiders! “I’ll jump in with a 12-foot gator any day, don’t get me a spider,” Jay Paul said.