- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 11 hours ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 12 hours ago
- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 12 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 1 month ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
• Connecticut Senate President pro tempore Donald E. Williams, Jr. talks to Alan about the state’s historic gun law.
• Michael Reagan defends his controversial statements on gay marriage to Alan.
• Author Dr. Sam Parnia talks to Alan about his new book Erasing Death.