- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Who Pays The Price When Government Goes Broke? – Top Of The Stack For April 2nd
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show ..
1)Yesterday, a judge ruled that the city of Stockton, California can enter bankruptcy protection. Now many are asking if the city retirees should be forced to get a haircut?
- SacBee’s Dan Walters on whether pensions should go untouched during the bankruptcy process
- Public workers in the broke city of Detroit already unhappy with their emergency manager
2) Discrimination? Samoa airlines will begin charging obese people more!
3) Kim Jung Un vows to open some of North Korea’s old nuclear plants …
4) An 86-yr-old Arizona man “mercy kills” his elderly wife and is only give probation for it…
5) (VIDEO) BRICK!: Four+ years of President Obama’s economic polices summed up in less than two minutes: