- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 12 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Who Pays The Price When Government Goes Broke? – Top Of The Stack For April 2nd
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show ..
1)Yesterday, a judge ruled that the city of Stockton, California can enter bankruptcy protection. Now many are asking if the city retirees should be forced to get a haircut?
- SacBee’s Dan Walters on whether pensions should go untouched during the bankruptcy process
- Public workers in the broke city of Detroit already unhappy with their emergency manager
2) Discrimination? Samoa airlines will begin charging obese people more!
3) Kim Jung Un vows to open some of North Korea’s old nuclear plants …
4) An 86-yr-old Arizona man “mercy kills” his elderly wife and is only give probation for it…
5) (VIDEO) BRICK!: Four+ years of President Obama’s economic polices summed up in less than two minutes: