- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 37 mins ago
- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 21 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Who Pays The Price When Government Goes Broke? – Top Of The Stack For April 2nd
Here are SOME of the stories we’re looking at for today’s show ..
1)Yesterday, a judge ruled that the city of Stockton, California can enter bankruptcy protection. Now many are asking if the city retirees should be forced to get a haircut?
- SacBee’s Dan Walters on whether pensions should go untouched during the bankruptcy process
- Public workers in the broke city of Detroit already unhappy with their emergency manager
2) Discrimination? Samoa airlines will begin charging obese people more!
3) Kim Jung Un vows to open some of North Korea’s old nuclear plants …
4) An 86-yr-old Arizona man “mercy kills” his elderly wife and is only give probation for it…
5) (VIDEO) BRICK!: Four+ years of President Obama’s economic polices summed up in less than two minutes: