- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 4 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 1 day ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
[Video] Coming up: Learn how to budget responsibly…from President Obama?
President Barack Obama has proclaimed April ‘National Financial Capability Month, during which his administration will do things such as teach young people “how to budget responsibly.” Really? Gibson rants.
Is the CIA betraying one of their ‘Band of Sisters?’ Washington Post columnist Marc Thiessen has the report.
And: Today voters decide whether to help former SC Gov. Mark Sanford make his political comeback. WaPo columnist Jennifer Rubin weighs in.
Plus: immigration reform, California vs. Texas budget, a college’s controversial White Student Union, and Bob updates you on the rest of the day’s top stories!
Check out Bob preview the show!