- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 4 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
[Video] Coming up: Learn how to budget responsibly…from President Obama?
President Barack Obama has proclaimed April ‘National Financial Capability Month, during which his administration will do things such as teach young people “how to budget responsibly.” Really? Gibson rants.
Is the CIA betraying one of their ‘Band of Sisters?’ Washington Post columnist Marc Thiessen has the report.
And: Today voters decide whether to help former SC Gov. Mark Sanford make his political comeback. WaPo columnist Jennifer Rubin weighs in.
Plus: immigration reform, California vs. Texas budget, a college’s controversial White Student Union, and Bob updates you on the rest of the day’s top stories!
Check out Bob preview the show!