- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 3 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
[Video] Coming up: Learn how to budget responsibly…from President Obama?
President Barack Obama has proclaimed April ‘National Financial Capability Month, during which his administration will do things such as teach young people “how to budget responsibly.” Really? Gibson rants.
Is the CIA betraying one of their ‘Band of Sisters?’ Washington Post columnist Marc Thiessen has the report.
And: Today voters decide whether to help former SC Gov. Mark Sanford make his political comeback. WaPo columnist Jennifer Rubin weighs in.
Plus: immigration reform, California vs. Texas budget, a college’s controversial White Student Union, and Bob updates you on the rest of the day’s top stories!
Check out Bob preview the show!